Monday, November 9, 2015

Home sweet home

Welcome to my home! Here is the little place I can call my own. Enjoy the tour ;) 
 The outside. 

 Looking at the kitchen from the front door. 

 Looking at the kitchen from the bedroom door. 

 Looking at the kitchen from the fridge. 
My God bring many friends to gather around this table with me. 

 My bedroom from the door. 

 Bedroom looking back toward the kitchen.

 Looking at the Bed from the couch.
Love my bed!! It is so pretty and comfy :) 

 My wonderful couch and dresser by the window. 
Love this place to relax. 

 Bathroom with storage and pretty mirror. 

Shower. 

God is good!! Love this place he has blessed me with. 
Thanks for your prayers and support. 
Blessings, 
Alicia 
awhitmore@fim.org

5 comments:

  1. What a cute place! love it! Miss u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful, Alicia! I'm so happy for you! I miss you too, but it is nice to be able to hear about what's happening and even to see your new place. God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful home! It's even all tidy and clean. Who did that?

    ReplyDelete