"Praise the Lord!
Praise the name of the Lord;
Praise Him, O you servants of the Lord!"
There is much to praise the Lord for! This time in the States has been good for reconnecting with family and friends, it has also allowed me to make new friendships at ESL (english as a second language) classes. I look forward to volunteering each week.
Thanksgiving was well spent eating delicious food with family. Also ran a seven mile race with a few friends, brrrr. God blessed me with a fun 1984 conversion van to drive during this time, makes good conversation. (smile)
Looking forward to the next few weeks as we celebrate the birth of the Savior! This is an answer to prayers I have prayed the last two Christmases, to spend this time with family.
In January I will be traveling to Mexico and spending three months serving with the fellow FIM missionary family, Brian and Susan Nevin. They are church planters near Mexico City. I will be leading a kid's club on Saturday mornings, helping with the youth and teaching English.
Several people have asked how you can be praying, thank you for your prayers, here are a few prayer requests.
- Praise for a Savior who is God with us.
- Praise for time to celebrate with family and friends in the States.
- Prayers for those in Venezuela keeping the ministry going, that at this time hearts would be open and receive Christ as savior of their lives.
- Ministry in Mexico, that God would be our focus and to Him would be the glory.
- For my Venezuela visa to be approved in April.
Thank you for your continued love, support and prayers.
God is good!!
Fellowship International Mission (FIM)
555 S. 24th St
Allentown, PA 18104