Saturday, November 8, 2014

Oh October!

October was again filled with meeting with people, sending letter and making phone calls. Made new friends with some of the missionaries at church, they are very helpful in giving advice and encouraging me. Here are some of the praises and requests from this month.

Praises from October:
  • Monthly support is now over 30%
  • Prayer support has reached 100% Lets set another goal and reach 150!!
  • Made good contacts
  • Guillermo (cousin’s husband) made it to Venezuela to help and encourage the church there for a month.

Requests:
  • That God will provide the next 21% before the end of the year.
  • That the 3 churches in Venezuela continue to grow and glorify God.

It is my hope that next month I will have prayer requests from one of my friends in Venezuela, this way you will be able to pray for those that are doing God’s work already and those I will be join!

Thank you so much for your prayers and support!!
Alicia

1 comment: