Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Super September!!

September was full of meeting with people and receiving support. Thank you for all your support both financially and prayer. It was a very encouraging month.

Monthly support is at 27%
Prayer partners are at 91% (100 is my goal however I won’t turn down those that come in after that:) 

Prayer request: that I will be at 51% or better by the end of the year. Once I reach 51% I can go in to support raising full time, which would be awesome because my current job is ending by the end of the year. Pray with me that God will bless me with support. He is so GOOD!!

I am still moving forward in sending out letter, meeting with people and contacting churches. If you or your church would like to know more let me know. 

Thanks again!!
Blessings,
Alicia

awhitmore@fim.org

No comments:

Post a Comment