Friday, April 17, 2015

Things are falling in to place

Things are getting very exciting!! This past month Marcia, Guillermo and I went to the Venezuela consulate in Chicago to turn in visa paper work. Good news; I have all the paper work they need for my visa and it won’t take 3 months to process, it should only take a few weeks. However, I will have to go back in June to turn all of them in, so that the dates they give me are closer to when I actually leave.

We have set the date for departure!! I will be leaving on July 9th!! Lord willing all my support will be in by June 15th. I am currently at 87%!! Another huge praise! I need 13 families to support me at $30 a month and I will be at 100%. If you would like to be one of the 13 let me know. E-mail me if you have any questions. God has been answering prayers! 

With this departure date I will be in Venezuela just in time for Vacation Bible school at all three churches!! I am very excited to get to see all kids and participate in this ministry.

Looking ahead to a few things.  I will be presenting my ministry at Oakdale E Free in Meriden, Iowa next Sunday, April 26th at 6:00 pm. Everyone in the area is welcome to come and be a part of this night! Hope to see you there!!

Grandma’s garage is quickly filling with things for our garage sale! So many people have already donated things. It is exciting to see all those who are willing to pitch in and help. If you are in the Des Moines area please come!!
May 8-9th
At Jean Hinrichs’ house 333 NW 72nd Pl Ankeny, IA  50023
We are still taking donations!! I will come pick them up too!

Prayer requests and praises:
God’s faithfulness and provision with getting me to 87%
A good garage sale
That the next few months will be filled with good memories of family and friends.
The leadership in Venezuela, faithfulness and strength.

Thank you for praying!!
Alicia Whitmore

No comments:

Post a Comment