Ministry in San Nicolas keeps growing and showing fruit. We have a steady 15-16 kids each week at Kids' club. Three members of the Tequisquiapan church have been helping us weekly with the kids. The kids love them. One of the ladies taught the kids a new game to memorize the bible verse, I think it is their favorite time of the day.
Preaching is one of my favorite things. This summer I was also able to preach a few times in the church here in Tequisquiapan. The church service is still some on Zoom and the majority in person.
- The church is San Nicolas, that it will continue to grow and establish well.
- Healthy baby and healthy pregnancy for my wife.
- Our relationship with God, that it would grow daily.
- Our disciples; Maribel, Irma, Martin, Roy, Eliel, Isabel
- September 2-3: I have my US visa interview with the US embassy here in Mexico. We will be traveling to Guadalajara and then to Tijuana. I am very nervous, please pray for me to trust in His plan.
- We continue sharing with churches, families, and friends about our ministry. Please pray that God would add supporters to our team as we work towards meeting our financial goals.